Sunday, July 27, 2008
A little bit of this when my family is involved doesn't last very long! It's kind of a family favorite to cook dutch oven style and so because my older brother Alan and my sister in law Amber and their two boys were here, we had a yummy dutch oven dinner with a Campbell specialty of Jambalaya and of course two different kinds of cobbler! Don't worry, there were not many leftovers!
It's been really fun to have everyone together for a few days and spend some good time with my adorable nephews! Later I realized I had quite a few pictures of Marcus but who knows where Jackson was when my camera was out?!
Now that they are gone we will miss them but things should hopefully settle down...yeah right, like that will happen!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
What I was doing 10 years ago...
Let's think...10 years ago I was 15 just waiting to turn 16. I did go on my first date a week before my 16th birthday--Homecoming with Brandon Esplin!
What is on my to-do list...
1. Fold my clean clothes waiting for me at home... ick!
2. Translate my resume into Spanish to e-mail...
3. Write blog articles for Mark (like that will happen soon!)
What are 3 habits of mine...
1. OCD about certain things, like certain rooms being clean, the items on my desk at work, etc...it's weird, I know!
2. I nibble on the inside of my mouth when I am nervous
3. I have to brush my teeth before I put my makeup on...
Things you might not know about me...
1. I have had over 60 roommates (not including my 12 mission companions)
2. I HAVE to listen to ocean music as I fall asleep or else I will be up all night...
3. I'm a hopeless romantic!
4 TV shows/movies that I love...
1. Jon & Kate plus 8
2. The Office
3. Nacho Libre
4. Pride and Prejudice (the Keira Knightley one!)
4 Jobs that I have had...
1. Lead Distribution Manager at Prosper, Inc.
2. Translator for BYU-Idaho Preschool
3. Processor at Premier Insurance
4 Favorite books that I've read...
1. Twilight Series
2. Harry Potter--all 7 of them!
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. El Tunel
5 Places that I've lived...
2. Anaheim, California
3. Quito, Ecuador
5 Favorite foods...
1. Mil hojas cake
2. Potatoes--any form
3. my mother's Lasagne
4. Pita Pit
5 People I tag...
1. Katy, Michelle, Ami (RS Posse!)
3. Amber/Laura (family goes together, right?)
4. Janese, Kayleen, Mary Ann (mission friends go together too...)