Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tag

What I was doing 10 years ago...
Let's think...10 years ago I was 15 just waiting to turn 16. I did go on my first date a week before my 16th birthday--Homecoming with Brandon Esplin!

What is on my to-do list...
1. Fold my clean clothes waiting for me at home... ick!
2. Translate my resume into Spanish to e-mail...
3. Write blog articles for Mark (like that will happen soon!)

What are 3 habits of mine...
1. OCD about certain things, like certain rooms being clean, the items on my desk at work, etc...it's weird, I know!
2. I nibble on the inside of my mouth when I am nervous
3. I have to brush my teeth before I put my makeup on...

Things you might not know about me...
1. I have had over 60 roommates (not including my 12 mission companions)
2. I HAVE to listen to ocean music as I fall asleep or else I will be up all night...
3. I'm a hopeless romantic!

4 TV shows/movies that I love...
1. Jon & Kate plus 8
2. The Office
3. Nacho Libre
4. Pride and Prejudice (the Keira Knightley one!)

4 Jobs that I have had...
1. Lead Distribution Manager at Prosper, Inc.
2. Translator for BYU-Idaho Preschool
3. Processor at Premier Insurance
4. and my favorite, general worker at Grease Monkey!

4 Favorite books that I've read...
1. Twilight Series
2. Harry Potter--all 7 of them!
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. El Tunel

5 Places that I've lived...
1. Rexburg, Idaho
2. Anaheim, California
3. Quito, Ecuador
4. Santiago, Chile
5. Fairway, Kansas

5 Favorite foods...
1. Mil hojas cake
2. Potatoes--any form
3. my mother's Lasagne
4. Pita Pit
5. Empanadas

5 People I tag...
1. Katy, Michelle, Ami (RS Posse!)
2. Erin
3. Amber/Laura (family goes together, right?)
4. Janese, Kayleen, Mary Ann (mission friends go together too...)
5. Kayla

2 comments:

Katy said...

Grease Monkey, that's awesome!!! I love reading these things... it's fun to find out more things about you!

Briannia said...

Hey Becky,
I found your blog from Hilary's!! Cute layout!! Looks like things are going well(: If you get a chance come visit our blog, it is private so just send me your email @ brianniaball@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite(: I checked out Alan & Amber's blog, cute cute!! I love finding friends.
Take care,
Briannia