Sunday, April 29, 2012

Forget Me Not


I spoke a few weeks ago in a Spanish Branch RS night time meeting. It was a beautiful dinner and a great way to get to know some new people. They asked me to speak on Elder Uchtdorf's talk, Forget Me Not. It was a great way to remember these simple things that I am quick to forget. This might just be one of those talks to re read every month or so. It has some beautiful reminders about who we are as women and what important roles we each have.

Pablo made me this beautiful handout to give to the ladies that night. I'm so grateful for a wonderful husband who is patient and kind to me and helps me remember all the good things in life.

2 comments:

'T' said...

good job! both of you. sure your talk was great, and the handout looks fabulous.

SJW said...

Wow. I saw you at church on Sunday at Wyatt & Bri's baby's blessing. I wanted to say Hi but got lost in the crowd. I talked to your mom for a little bit. So awesome that you're a teacher, & I love the handout. Beautiful. Maybe I'll use some of them in the future ;)