Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Heart Chile!

It's true. I love Chile so much for many different reasons. I mean, just look at how beautiful Santiago is! The people are so amazing, the barbeque's are the best in the world and you can go from the city to the beach in just an hour and half! I love the micros (crazy public buses) and the clean subway, the tiny shops and the homemade stuff. There is always something to do and the city is full of great adventure. And let's not forget that right now it is summer in Chile! Even better!
I am so excited to leave on Monday to go spend time with all of my friends and loved ones. Christmas Eve will be kind of boring, sleeping on a plane all by myself, but Christmas morning will be well worth the LONG flight! Some of you may think I'm a little crazy for leaving here and going down to Chile for so long, but click here to see some of the other reasons why I love Chile so much!

I hope you all have a VERY Feliz Navidad and enjoy the time that you can be with family and friends. I love you all so much and I'm grateful to have such a great family and friend support here too! Que esten super bien!

1 comment:

Carlos said...

Becki! You're there! I NEED an email with all the details ;) How long will you be there? I'm so jealous! I want to go back so bad! Carlos said that next year when we go to Brasil for Christmas we'll pass by Santiago for a few days. I'm so excited!