Saturday, December 1, 2007

FELIZ NAVIDAD

I love getting in the Holiday Season--the non-stop Christmas music has already started and the classic Christmas movies are taking priority in my life. It is plenty cold outside and I am not complaining about the lack of snow. One of my co-workers and I were talking about how Christmas is all about the season--it's the shopping and the gift buying, the music, the goodies, the kind acts of service and the feeling you get when you sing a Christmas hymn. That's what Christmas is--it's not just the 25th of December.
The countdown is on (24 DAYS!) and soon I will be in warm Chile celebrating Christmas Day with the people I love. For those of you who would like to see a bit more of my Christmas preparations, check out Eduardo and I dancing--click here and enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Becki! We were laughing so hard. That video is great. Rachel was SO excited to see, "Becki! Becki!" You're so cute!

Campbell Family said...

I never knew you two had such great moves! Cute! P.S. I updated my blog so that I won't have to hear you complain any more. J/K!