Saturday, December 1, 2007

FELIZ NAVIDAD

I love getting in the Holiday Season--the non-stop Christmas music has already started and the classic Christmas movies are taking priority in my life. It is plenty cold outside and I am not complaining about the lack of snow. One of my co-workers and I were talking about how Christmas is all about the season--it's the shopping and the gift buying, the music, the goodies, the kind acts of service and the feeling you get when you sing a Christmas hymn. That's what Christmas is--it's not just the 25th of December.
The countdown is on (24 DAYS!) and soon I will be in warm Chile celebrating Christmas Day with the people I love. For those of you who would like to see a bit more of my Christmas preparations, check out Eduardo and I dancing--click here and enjoy!

2 comments:

The I.F. Rawlins said...

Oh my goodness, Becki! We were laughing so hard. That video is great. Rachel was SO excited to see, "Becki! Becki!" You're so cute!

Campbell Family said...

I never knew you two had such great moves! Cute! P.S. I updated my blog so that I won't have to hear you complain any more. J/K!