Saturday, July 17, 2010

Life is beautiful



Do you ever just sit back, relax and think, Wow--things aren't too bad right now. My trainer on my mission told me that once you get comfortable things change. And I'm sure they will. But for right now, in this moment I just feel blessed.

My husband is almost here.
My family is so great and supportive.
I have a wonderful calling and love my primary class so much.
My friends have been wonderful support.
Things are not perfect and they won't ever be.
But for right now, in this moment, life is good.

8 comments:

Katy said...

Amen and Amen!!

So happy for you!!

Campbell Family said...

life IS beuaiful. :)

'T' said...

You are a very positive person, this is one of your talents. Thank you for sharing these thoughts. Love you ootles. I am totally and completely head over heals in love with the arrangement of "Thank you for the Music" you put on my CD! I can't even tell you how that song has brought me to many smiles since yesterday! Keep smilin'. ♥ T

Kayleen said...

I'm so glad life is so good for you right now!
I really hope Pablo makes it over in the next couple weeks. I'm so excited for you.
My address is:
9741 Queenslcliffe Dr
Highlands Ranch, CO 80130

TheSmithLife said...

:) Brings a smile to my face- Love you xxoo

Kayla said...

Thanks for this post! Perfectly said!

Brian and Carly said...

Hermana. YOU. ARE. SO. Young.... haha. I love you. Happy that you are comfortable and happy. Change is good right!? :) Sometimes. We needed 6 more weeks together to rip it up!

James and Jamie Miller said...

I am so happy that you will be with your hubby soon! You have a lot of patience and I admire you for that... I never could go through being apart like you have! LOVE YOU!