Thursday, February 7, 2008

What next?!

Well, as I have already announced, I am getting ready to graduate--I can hardly wait!! But I guess at the end of all good things comes changes and that's where I am at a stand still. I feel like there are many different things that I could do, but I'm just not sure what to do. So this is a cry for help--I am graduating with a Bachelors in University Studies. My minor is Spanish and I have a cluster in Communications and a cluster in Family/Home Education. So what this basically means is that I am not really graduating in anything but generals. I realize that I am 25 and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. So I am open to any suggestions--as long as they don't recommend me to stay in Rexburg! :) I have thought about finding a good job in Pennyslvania near my brother and sister in law and I have also thought about taking the big plunge and moving to NYC. Another option is moving to Santiago for a while and working down there. But I am open to any other suggestions so feel free to give me advice! Yup, that's right, I am actually asking for y'alls opinions!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Dang! I had some absolutely WONDERFUL ideas, but they all revolved around you staying in Rexburg. ;) I'm not the best at advice, but maybe moving to Pennyslvania would be fun. The one thing that Adam and I regret is that we didn't take a chance and move to Alaska the first year we were married. Now, we've settled into Rexburg probably for forever. I guess it all depends on what you really want to do. NYC would be fun, but kinda scary. Atleast if you stay kind of by family you always have someone right there. No matter what - I love ya and always want the best. Rexburg's not THAT bad is it?!?! ;)

erin said...

I vote Nurse. You're just too darn caring to let that trait go to waste.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go ask Rachel and get back to you.

xoxo!

Shara said...

One of my college roommates just got a job in Salt Lake (I know, not one of your suggestions, but still) with SkyWest airlines. The job sounds totally fun, AND she gets free flights, buddy passes, and all the benefits of working for an airline! Then you could visit all the places you mentioned for free!
I'll keep thinking!

Kurt and Kristy said...

You know Jamie and James are moving to PA!! You could be close to them too! Or you could come to Nebraska.....:) and be my nanny!! j/k Good luck deciding what you want to do!! I think the airline job is a fabulous idea too!!