Monday, January 10, 2011

A little warmth for your Monday



So I have been trying to leave comments on blogs and guess what...my google is being weird. Last week I had my google account broken into and now my passwords, etc. are all messed up. So comments will be coming but please be patient.

Meanwhile, Pablo and I tried this new recipe yesterday for Sunday afternoon and it was yummy. It is from a Campbell soup advertisement and it was mmm mmm good! (No pun intended...)

Southwest White Chicken Chili

1 tbsp. vegetable oil
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
4 tsp. chili powder
2 tsp. ground cumin
1 large onion, chopped
1 medium green pepper, chopped
1 can (10 1/2 oz) Cream of Chicken Soup
3/4 cup water
1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn (I used it from a can)
2 cans white kidney beans (I only used 1 can of Great Northern Beans)
shredded cheddar cheese

Heat oil in 4-qt. saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken, chili powder, cumin, onion and pepper and cook until chicken is cooked through, stirring often.

Stir in soup, water, corn and beans and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5 minutes. Serve with cheese.

3 comments:

'T' said...

I desire this CHILI (CHILE). I was wondering if you would just make me a batch? ;) This is a joke. Kind of.

Tricia said...

It was great to see you on Saturday. Sorry that I didn't get a chance to talk more (and for interrupting your conversation with Taneil?) Let me know what I can help with for the reunion, and let's get together soon.

karynval said...

I love it that you comment on my blog, I post so infrequent, I am glad that you are willing to stick with me and keep checking for new posts!! It was so awesome to see you, I love you so much!! I am so tickled that you and Pablo are finally together. So here is a comment back for you... I miss you, take care and be happy!!