Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Susie Homemaker




Last winter one of my roommates took a Home Decor sewing class and after seeing all her fun projects, I thought I would give it a shot too! This is my second project, a decorative pillow for the couch I will someday own. It was actually a bit more complicated than it looks (it has an invisible zipper!) and I think it will look better on a black couch than my bed, but for the photo shoot, I just had to make do! So far it has been a fun class and a good learning experience but we will see if I still say that after I get my quilt done!

4 comments:

Mark Weinberg said...

Hey! Congrats! You are blogging! Thanks for all of the nice comments on my blog. I appreciate it.

Kurt & Kristy said...

Very impressive! You will have to make me one! ;)

Alan, Amber, Jackson and Marcus said...

Um, I'll take one in green, please. Make that 2.
Thanks!

Drew Pelehos said...

Hey I'm so happy this picture turned out. Nice job on the sewing.