Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Obession?

Okay, I am just going to be honest about some stuff here--when I fall in love with an item, I become obsessed with it! I can't get enough of it! Like, Sara Bareilles new song, Love Song! I seriously could put in on repeat on my iPod and listen to it all day long!! If you haven't heard it or her, check it out!

And since we are on the subject of my obsessions, I have a favorite photographer who is so talented and I check his blog daily for new updates. His name is Mark Weinberg and we actually served together--started out in the MTC together. I LOVE his work. He just got back from a trip to Hong Kong, so check out his new shots!

Another thing...I love Pita Pit. Once again, another new obsession. Rexburg just got a Pita Pit (on College Ave.) and I love it. I love how they cook your food right there and then stuff your pita full of delicious veggies and it is always so big that you can not barely fit it in your mouth! Yum!

2 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Oh, my gosh. I love this song too! It's on our play list if you haven't noticed. I listen to it all the time and it's a great dance song too. (ya know, to dance around the living room to) It's was in my head all day the other day, so I had to take a break from it because it was a little annoying.

erin said...

um, i love that you have obsessions, because we all do. and these are fun ones. i like the photographer too and that song. good choices.