Monday, June 13, 2011

5 Fav's

5 Fav's to start off my summer just right...



Have you had Spicy Nacho popcorn? It is super yummy and spicy!



Did you see the FREE coupon in Parade magazine a few weeks ago for one of these? Yum. I could have one every day that the sun comes out.



We bought a grill a few weeks ago and let me just tell you--best investment ever.



We are Wii-less so no Netflix but we are pretty grateful for the next best thing--Redbox. What was life like without it? Does it get any better than online reserving your $1 rental and picking it up at your convenience?!



Phineas and Ferb = Summer Vacation.

2 comments:

'T' said...

forever memory: that spicy popcorn and wives and daughters. fun fun. couple ?'s. wed. andrea is up for some fun. she just can't decide what she'd like to do.

Stephanie said...

I agree about the strawberry lemonade! I crave them all the time! DELISH!