Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 3

Yes I'm a day late. My brain just did not function well enough to connect my fingers with the letters on the keyboard.

BUT if I were to have written, I would have written about this:



Anyone who knows me well knows that I am NOT crafty. I can try but it just is not in my genes. So my sister Laura invited me to make a project of her creation. Her friend Misti gave her some vinyl cuttings for her b-day and I got in on the projects! I will say, these blocks do brighten up my living room!

So here's to another attempt and being crafty! Now I don't have to try again for a few years, right?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is adorable! I love how bright and sun shiney it is!

'T' said...

you are crafty my friend, most definitely. just fyi, there are moose tracks shakes at artic circle. this is not a hint, just fyi. loves, happy summer... t

Kurt and Kristy said...

Love it!! Very cute! You should do more crafts!! ;)