Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Need some new dinner ideas?

Day 8



Have you ever been to this website? www.bettycrocker.com
It's one of my new favorites. Not only is it jampacked with amazing recipes but they are all with stuff you already have in your pantry.

Okay, try out my favorite feature. Click on RECIPES. (It's up on the left hand side, at the top. I know it will come with a drop down menu but just click on it.) Now look at the Easy Meal Finder. Type in two or three items you have right now and it will you plenty of recipes you can make with those ingredients. I love this tool! Just thought I would share my new favorite with you--good luck with dinner tonight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love bettycrocker!!!! I spend a lot of time on there. I get the e-mails that send me weekly meal ideas.