30 Days of Blogging
Do you think I can make it? I need something to motivate me with this space I have here so hopefully this will do the trick. (Idea taken from my friends blog who stole it from her friends blog so feel free to steal it from my blog...)
Day 1: 15 Facts About Me
1. I love being a teacher! Of all the jobs I have ever had, it is definitely my favorite.
2. The first sunburn of the summer feels so good to me. I think it is my skin getting reacquainted with the sun!
3. I love trying new recipes for anything from dinners to desserts!
4. I also love exclamation points!! (Can you tell?)
5. I could spend days on end reading books.
6. I like living in SE Idaho but there are many days when I get homesick for Santiago.
7. I only brush with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and Peroxide toothpaste.
8. Every Sunday I try on 3.5 dresses before deciding what to wear.
9. I still think about my kids from Ecuador and wonder where they are today.
10. I like living close to my family and really miss my family in Pennsylvania.
11. I could eat popcorn for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
12. I really enjoy blogging but sometimes feel like I don't have enough time.
13. My current calling of teaching Sunday School is one of the hardest I have ever had!
14. I have had my plant Dinah for 7+ years now!
15. I really, really miss my Aunt Sandy.